The Bunker Museum in the center of Kaliningrad is a former bomb shelter, in which since March 1945 the army headquarters of General Otto von Läsch was located. The bunker was comfortable with electricity, communications, water, sewage and ventilation. It was here that on April 9, 1945 Soviet parliamentarians persuaded Läsch to sign the full capitulation of Koenigsberg.
After the war the bunker was abandoned, and because of the blast bombs that entered it, water began to seep in. In the 1950s water was pumped out and the restoration of the premises was carried out. In 1968 there was a museum "Bunker" dedicated to the assault of Koenigsberg. There are the originals of military documents in the museum, and one can learn about the German defense system and the plan of assault. Five dioramas "tell" about how the battle for the city was going on. The interior of two out of the 21 rooms, including the office of Läsch, was recreated. Visitors note an intelligent audio guide here.