The Aleutskaya Street in Vladivostok is a reminder of the dead on the coast of Japan as a result of the accident of Russian sailors from the military ship Aleut. The crew of this schooner was engaged in active exploration of the shores of the Far East and broke the first clearing in a dense forest, and much later a street was formed from this glade. It was decided to call it later Aleutskaya Street in memory of the ship's crew.
In 1923 the Aleutskaya Street was renamed into the “25 Oktyabrya” Street, and in 1992 the historical name was returned. On the street there are numerous monuments of architecture, such as the railway station building, the historical archive of the Far East and the archives of Primorsky Region, the famous Brynner House - built in 1910 and the Arseniev Museum of Primorsky Region.