The old town hall (Altes Rathaus) in Chemnitz was constructed in the 15th century. There are renaissance statues of Judith and Lucretia at the tower entrance. But the main attraction of the town hall is its inspector Stefan Weber who has been on this position since 1990. This tradition dates back several centuries: the first inspector appeared in Chemnitz in 1488. It is known that his name was Kunz and he was a piper, as many of his successors. The modern inspector Stefan Weber and his assistant Alexander Albrecht wear ancient costumes, conduct excursions around the old and new town halls and show the observation deck, from where a beautiful view on the city opens.