Old town hall of red brick is locatedin the main marketplace of Neumünster. The openwork building with sharp and thinneogothic towers was built in 1900. The façade is decorated with wonderfulglazed tiles with symbols of trade, crafts, agriculture and industry. Theunusual ornament on the roof and three rosette windows attract specialattention.
Right opposite the Old Town Hall there is anotherbuilding dating back to 1900. This house of red brick with a gallery used tobelong to a tanning industrialist Köster. Today it hosts a branch of a Germanbank.