Kurhaus is a beautiful building, surrounded by a park. It was opened in Bad Tölz in June 1914. The elegant Ludwig Promenade (Ludwigspromenade) leads to the building. It was last reconstructed in 2009. Inside the Kurhaus is a concert hall with 400 seats, a gallery and two conference rooms. There is also a restaurant, bar and a Lounge in it.
Family celebrations, weddings, anniversaries are often held at the Kurhaus. The house looks especially beautiful at night when the spectacular lighting is turned on on the facade. Many well-known singers and groups, including the famous local Boys’ Choir Tölzer Knabenchor gave concerts at the concert hall at different times.