The Holy Ghost Hospital Church was built in 1749 by architect Franz Karl Fischer at the bridge over the Lech River. Being one of the most striking buildings in Fussen, this church is interesting for its facade in the rococo style, and frescoes depicting the Holy Trinity, St. Florian and St. Christopher. The interior is not inferior to the exterior with its brilliance. The frescoes and altar paintings are in the Baroque style. It is worth paying attention to the mural depicting St. Johann Nepomuk, who was revered as a patron by woodcutters, rafting wood on the Lech River.