Greiffenhorst lodge, named after its founder, Cornelis de Graeff, a known patron from Krefeld, was built in 1843, designed by Otto von Gledena, architect from Düsseldorf. A park was created around the house, which today is especially pleasant to walk. The white and pink neoclassical building evokes nostalgic feelings. It hosts concerts, lectures, workshops and other cultural events. The concert hall of the hunting lodge can accommodate up to two hundred people.