The look of an austere Church of theResurrection of Christ with a powerful square tower is misleading: it looksold, but in fact it was built in the late 1940s. This is the first post-warProtestant Church in Germany, with a modular design that can accommodate up to500 people. The walls of the building are made of different types of stone andpurposely left not plastered. On three-color stained-glass windows the Trinity isdepicted in an abstract technique. But inside is a real medieval artifact- thecross of 1440, moved here from the destroyed church of the city.