During the reconstruction of this medieval church after the fire it was decided to change the architect’s intention: it was originally crowned by a spire, and later by an onion-dome. The church was reconstructed several times, the interior was also changed - from the Baroque and Gothic to the modern minimalist. Only the main shrine - the oldest and revered - remained unchanged: delineation of Madonna of 1514. The church is considered the city’s unofficial symbol. Tourist groups can climb the church tower from April to October.