The three-nave Church of Our Lady in Memmingen was originally Catholic. Since the beginning of Reformation in the XVI century and until 1803 both Catholic and Protestant services were held here. It is the oldest interdenominational church in Bavaria. Its modern facade belongs to the late Gothic. The church tower was built in the early XIV century. Frescoes of the XV century inside the church attract everyone’s attention. In the XVII century they were covered with white paint. After the Thirty Years’ War, the church had no funds to restore the paintings and frescoes were eventually forgotten. However, at the end of the XIX century they were rediscovered and restored. In 1929, a new large organ was installed in the church.